Wednesday, March 11, 2009

'Too Much To Do' Tuesday


Hahaha, too much to do...get it...Tuesday...because its alliteration...and its funny. But seriously.

So, continuing with the genres-you've-never-heard-of-that-I-listen-to, here's something called space age pop, a type of exotica, made mostly in the '50s and '60s. It reminds me of another great interest of mine, the FX tv show Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, or should I say IASIP reminded me of space age pop. IASIP's opening/closing/scene transition theme is this genre. Its just another reason to love IASIP, it fits in well with their comedy. This is called Holiday for Strings, from Ultra-Lounge, Vol. 3: Space Capades (tracklist). Just one great example of many for this genre.



Also, Id kill to live in Philly just to see filming of stuff like this. I love green man.

No comments:

Post a Comment