Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dog Gone You, Tasty Snack Machine!


Welcome, welcome all... lets get the ball rolling, shall we?

I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem, but for some reason, on Thursdays of every week I become extremely thirsty. I'm starting to worry. Maybe its the heavy academic workload, or the intramural basketball game, ...or just global warming. Nevertheless, this ailment also gives me an insatiable snacking appetite, which is why FRITO-LAY NORTH AMERICA, INC. makes me their bitch every time.

So opening day of The Watchmen was yesterday and I happened to go see it. Let me just say that the R rating for nudity was appropriate for both female AND male sexes, unfortunately. But for all the male ass and "piping" you see, I guess the numerous scenes with Malin Akerman
makes up for it. As someone on the IMDb boards said, "yeah, her ass was seriously a ten. Very nice." I agree. Oh and thanks for putting on your man thong once in a while Dr. Manhattan. One more thing, dont get me started on the soundtrack. It was ridiculous(ly bad), see for yourself:
1. Desolation Row (My Chemical Romance)
2. Unforgettable (Nat King Cole)
3. The Times They Are A-Changin' (Bob Dylan)
4. The Sound Of Silence (Simon & Garfunkel)
5. Me & Bobby McGee (Janis Joplin)
6. I'm Your Boogie Man (KC & The Sunshine Band)
7. You're My Thrill (Billie Holiday)
8. Pruit Igoe & Prophecies (Philip Glass)
9. Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen)
10. All Along The Watchtower (Jimi Hendrix)
11. Ride of the Valkyries (Budapest Symphony Orchestra)
12. Pirate Jenny (Nina Simone)

I suppose it would help to see which song was played where, but you'll just have to trust me on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment