Monday, March 9, 2009

Meh Meh Meh... Monday


Ive been a fan of the shooter half-life ever since it came out in late 1998, back when my brother and I had to carefully monitor how much internet we used, since the family computer was on a 15 hour per week dial up plan... that was hell. I still have vivid memories of playing team fortress classic on Sunday nights as we could use up the rest of the weekly allotment. Anyways, I stumbled upon these videos today, thought they summed up the plots pretty well. I guess I could throw out the ol' spoiler alert, as it does reveal the endings...kinda. I still jump every time those brain suckers break through the ceiling.

Half-Life


Half-Life 2


Half-Life 1 & 2!


Oh, and before I forget, thanks a bunch Steam for arranging that sweet deal to let us play for free Unreal Tournament 3 Black all weekend long. If only your servers werent too busy to let me download it ANYTIME THE WHOLE WEEKEND! I guess Ill just spend my time elsewhere... practicing my spy skills. Aggggl, he's also good at L4D (letting the black guy do all the work, shit).

EDIT:
OK, so more stuff going along with the Half-Life theme:



Un tss un tss un tss.
Un tss un tss un tss.
The system is down.

And I have no background with Max Payne but this video is pretty funny too. From the same guy who made those two Half-Life in 60 seconds vids above.

No comments:

Post a Comment