Friday, March 13, 2009

Please Leave A Message After The Tone


Beeeeep. Thats the sound of my brain shutting off for the next week. Oh wait, I still have to write a paper this week, damnit.

So, the people over at Steam got their shit together, extended the free play to this weekend, and let people download and preload Unreal Tournament 3 during the week in preparation for the weekend. Thus, I retract my previous angry sentiments. Before I started playing, a loading screen offered me the advice that I was once a n00b so don't be an asshat...which is all well and good except I was never a n00b. I then proceeded to rip it up. Damn my reflexes are fast, it's making me nauseous. That is, until I realized I wasn't playing online. Haha...ha, whoops. I then proceeded to get dominated in online play (except for a short rampage near the end of the match). All in all, pretty fun game, check it out free for another 1.6 days.

Earlier in the week, while 'dumpster diving' through college library trash for a business club (with a focus on the environment and sustainability, in this case recycling), who should roll up into the parking garage, music pumping, but the one and only Bret Bielema. He got out, paid the meter, and left. If you were wondering, he drives an Escalade, go figure.

Man, I love Carson's Carryout. With the convenience, dedicated and hard working employees, and tasty, well presented food, whats not to love? Its the best when I get done with class at night and haven't eaten for 9 hours, I cant wait to get a hold of my delicious 12 inch loaded pizza. Oh, whats that? The system says I ordered a 7 inch, cheese only pizza? Oh no that's fine cool I don't care not a big deal whatever don't worry about it kthxbye. And to think they wouldn't hire me.

I'll leave you for now with a real chill piece by PUTS, peace!

People Under the Stairs - LA Song (Sensitive Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment