Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay!

In honor of it being Saturday (well, 8 more minutes anyways), I wanted to share this. I'm also still pumped from a big Wisconsin basketball win last night, plus the fact that all my round 2 picks have been right so far, Huzzah!



This is called A Roller Skating Jam Named 'Saturdays' by De La Soul featuring Q-Tip and vocalist Vinia Mojica.

Q-Tip:
Girl meets boy on Thursday night
Boy was high girl fly like kite
They hold hands until next day
Boy then lets go hit his way
Boy rules butt brags to his boys
Erection brings bad boy joys
Boy thinks of that big fat back
Big black fat love big black fat
Girl calls boy to stand him up on Saturday
Saturday
...



While trying to find that video again (it'd been taken down from YouTube recently), I ran across this.



Absolutely golden. You think you can out-maneuver ninjas on roller skates? I think not.

Lastly, I rediscovered last night Hip Hop Heads. Such a great site if youre interested in the underground type hip hop Ive been sharing. I came across one of The Pharcydes 12" under the Dope Drop section, showcases a remix of Passin' Me By, such a fly remix for sure! And check that album print, so boss. PEACE!

The Pharcyde - Passin' Me By (Fly as Pie Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment