Sunday, March 15, 2009

OMFG Selection Sunday!

Sorry I couldn't get some thoughts out last night, I was watching Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978) on my new favorite local TV channel. The movie was actually quite realistic: if you fell asleep you would die and come back as an emotionless body snatcher. Here's a scene where Donald Sutherland is in some sort of alien processing plant, walking on the cat walk, and chopping strings of bulbs lighting the place, which in turn causes massive explosions and fires as they drop to the ground. Again, very realistic. Let me just say, the ending really, really got me. Once that was over, I went to bed, otherwise I would have liked to stay up and watch Flash Gordon. I would have stuck around had I known there'd be an epic football/dodgeball scene!

I'm so good at basketball, it's scary. Which is why you would naturally expect me to be so excited for today. I mean, it really all started back in 1993 with Shaq's hip hop debut, Shaq Diesel. A promising and talented young player with hip hop skillz, what more could you want from a man? But more recently, I've lit up the floor with my intramural team. Yeah, that's right, we're going to the playoffs, with a 3-1 record in the regular season. And how did I achieve such a feat? Lots and lots of practice, even if it means retrieving the ball every time it snakes through the bushes and all the way through the neighbors yard...into another neighbors yard.

But really, if you want to stay up-to-date with the latest bracketology, use my foolproof method that has the sure-to-please-everyone picks. If you need more coverage in this area, please see http://erintracker.com/. Lookin' good Erin.

I cant really understand how I am ever bored, as long as there is a computer around.
Exhibit A: http://listverse.com/
Exhibit B: http://dagobah.biz/flash/

Check out this below, its from the dagobah site, but thought itd be cool to show you here. Cool song from DDR, Move Your Feet (by Junior Senior) (http://dagobah.biz/flash/moveyourfeet.swf)

EDIT: Due to extreme low level of visitors thus low levels of confidence in myself, I'm taking down the awesome hosted music video. Go here and see it instead. It also slowed down page loads...and screwed stuff up.

So if you go to the Dagobah main site, and hit the random flash! button under navigation, you will get a random flash obviously. These are some of the ones I got:
I was creeped out at first...but then math and reasoning took over.
I love Conan.
I couldn't get past level 2 forever, then quit at level 5.
Hilarious, I want to do this sometime!
Do you like fuzzy, cuddly, nice bunnies?
Apparently, this is god like work for loops. I could never do it.
This game makes no sense.
Another Conan one, he should come to one of our football games!
I spent like 20 minutes on one match, ended up with a final score of 0.
Brought me back to the days of watching The Price is Right.
Brought me back to the days of listening to Dead or Alive.
Unfortunately, I watched this whole episode, but the 4 vs. 4 (scene 4) is really the only scene worth watching, Mario goes crazy with the hammer.
And lastly I stumbled upon this (watch this 2nd), which led to this (watch this first), which led to this:



Check out more videos from DFear, pretty funny stuff. I can see a collegehumor career in his future.

EDIT: Here are some other cool ones I found. You may have already seen them as I was trying to host them here but I've decided to just link them...I had problems trying to figure a way to have them not automatically play... Anyways, enjoy.
http://dagobah.biz/flash/xiao3.swf
http://dagobah.biz/flash/xiao_xiao_5.swf

No comments:

Post a Comment